Housing Initiative for Eastern Europe (IWO) in partnership with local partner Civil Society Institute (CSI) announces a Call for Applications within the EU funded project "The way forward to reforms in the housing sector: Empowering grass-root homeowners associations in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine". The purpose of this project is to strengthen the capacity of civil society organization (CSOs) in the housing sector in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
The call invites eligible non-governmental organisations, academic institutions and/or consortiums of thereof, to participate in the call. The call aims at establishing strong system of information dissemination and technical assistance to help homeowners form and/or operate homeowners’ associations (HOAs).
Thus, the main task under the call is to establish and to strengthen institution (Technical Advisory Centre, TAC) in Batumi , which will support relevant target groups in order to improve and increase their knowledge on housing issues.
Tasks and objectives of Technical Assistance Centres (TACs) are:
- to increase the knowledge and awareness of citizens about their rights in the property, principles and activities of homeowners’ associations (HOAs)
- to organize and conduct seminars and trainings on topics, such as the establishment and running of HOAs
- to provide training for HOAs accountants to support the organization, implementation and participation (if necessary) of HOAs’ meetings
- regular telephone consultation hours "Hotline"
- individual consulting and training of local residents
- bundling of proposals from NGOs, HOAs in the development of recommendations for changes in legislation
- dissemination of best practices by HOAs in the partner towns
- to promote the cooperation with international donors and organizations that will help the partner cities with the establishment of HOAs
- Application Form (Annex A)
- Budget Template (Annex B)
- Legal Entity Sheet (Annex C)
- Financial identification form (Annex D)
Information Meetings with the potential applicants will be organized in the respective target localities according to the following schedule
|12:00 -13:00 pm
Batumi Centre for Civic Engagement
62-64 Parnavaz Mepe str, Batumi
Batumi City Hall
#25 Luka Asatiani str, Batumi
Interested parties may contact us :
Civil Society Institute Batumi Branch
Director: Natia apkhazava