The mission of the Civil Society Institute is to facilitate sustainable positive changes in order to eradicate inequality, marginalization, and poverty in the country.
Goals of the Civil Society Institute are:
- Development of the civil society;
- Formation of an effective enabling environment for civil society organizations;
- Raising public awareness and civic activism;
- Introduction of democratic values;
- Facilitation of the rule of law;
- Formation of effective governance and sustainable institutions;
- Formation of an effective public policy and improvement of administration;
- Development of local self-governance;
- Facilitation of sustainable economic development and overcoming poverty.