The Civil Society Institute (CSI) is announcing a tender for the purchase of services regarding a social media campaign performance. The tender announcement made by the institute falls within the framework of the Project “Civil Society STAR Initiative: CSOs as Sustainable, Transparent, Accountable and Resilient Development Actors in Georgia” which is funded by the European Union (EU) and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS). Together with the CSI, the project was implemented by Georgian Center for Strategic Research and Development (CSRDG), the Consultation and Training Center (CTC), the Education Development and Employment Center (EDEC), and the Institute for European Politics (IEP) under the auspices of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS).
The project aims to strengthen civil societies as independent, sustainable, transparent, and accountable actors in Georgia. In particular, by improving the environment for civic action, increasing organizational and institutional capacity, strengthening relationships with the society and stakeholders, and promoting social activism and social engagement.
The subject of purchase: campaign performance on social networks (Facebook, Instagram). Service duration time is 12 (twelve) months.
About the campaign: Since its first appearance on social networks, the campaign “This Country is Yours” has been going for the third year. (https://www.facebook.com/Thiscountryisyours). It was developing to overcome existing stereotypes about civil organizations, their activities, and the expression of civic values under a long-term communication strategy (see https://bit.ly/2PU832F). Shortly, we aim to update the strategy following the currently relevant circumstances. Changes will comply with the modern approaches and renewed data, although the main basis for it will still be a civil society.
Tender related tasks for participants:
- Participation in process of updating the communication strategy and develop a creative concept for future campaign on social networks.
- Develop a digital advertising plan tailored to the target audience (approximate post rubrics, audio, video, animated, informative illustrated material, and monthly plan);
- Create the content on various social platforms using multimedia tools and advertisement methods on social networks;
- Create Monthly analysis of the results achieved on the various social platforms and make a final summary at the end of the contract.
Applicants (Digital Marketing Organizations or Initiative Groups) must submit:
- Outline of the creative concept and the vision document of the existing campaign (possible topics and rubrics, list of multimedia tools for the campaign, the outline of the target audience);
- A sample of already created material (visual or informative) regarding NGOs;
- Company portfolio and experience data;
- Budget and deadlines for the work to be performed.
In the case of a legal entity participation, the following documents must be additionally submitted:
- Extract from the Register of Entrepreneurs and Non-Entrepreneurs (Non-Commercial) Legal Entities (where an extract must be made not yearlier than 1 year before the participation in the tender.)
- Tax comparison act (allowed in electronic form), which must be done not earlier than 1 day before participating in the tender.
These documents must be submitted electronically before 18:00, March 29, 2021, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The tender commission will evaluate the applications of the participants according to the following criteria:
- Experience – 20 points;
- Creative concept and vision – 30 points;
- One news sample (text and visuals) – 30 points;
- Service price – 20 points.
Tender applications will be revised by the tender commission, and only the selected legal entities and initiative groups will be called out for the interview.
Information about the online meeting for participants:
Consultative zoom meeting for the tender participants will be held on March 23, 2021, at 16:00, those interested should fill in the e-form by March 22 (https://bit.ly/3qKogHD) to get the link of the online meeting, for more information contact us Tel: 599 577 456