Civil Society Institute (CSI) is announcing a tender to update the Communication Strategy and Action Plan for the civic campaign “This Country is Yours”.
The tender is announced in the framework of the project funded by the European Union (EU) and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS) – “Civil Society STAR Initiative: CSOs as Sustainable, Transparent, Accountable and Resilient Development Actors in Georgia” (hereinafter “the Project”).
The project aims to strengthen civil society as an independent, sustainable, transparent, and accountable development actor across Georgia.
The project has three specific objectives:
- To improve the political and financial framework and environment for the sustainable development of civil society in Georgia, and to promote a corporate social responsibility (CSR) culture.
- To reinforce the links between CSOs and their constituencies through the active promotion of civic values, participation, and community engagement.
- To build capacities of CSOs inclusively, in particular oversight and advocacy skills, and to institutionally strengthen the civil society sector countrywide.
The project is implemented by the Consortium led by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and composed of the following CSOs: Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG), Civil Society Institute (CSI), Center for Training and Consultancy (CTC), Education Development and Employment Center (EDEC), and Institute for European Politics (IEP).
‘The Civil Society STAR Initiative’ builds on the experience and lessons learned of the EU-supported action „Georgian Civil Society Sustainability Initiative “(CSSIGE 2017-2020).
Subject of the procurement
Update of the Communication Strategy and Action Plan for the public campaign “This Country is Yours” and develop the Action Plan for years 2021-24.
About the Campaign
The Campaign “This Country is Yours” was launched three years ago, in the framework of the CSSIGE project. The Public Campaign aims to promote civic values and civic activism, as well as work of Civil Society Organisations. The ultimate goal of the Campaign is to overcome existing stereotypes in this regard. The Campaign was based on the Communication Strategy and Action Plan 2018-20 (see https://bit.ly/2PU832F).
As part of the service, the selected legal entity/initiative group or individual, in collaboration with the CSI project team, should:
- Assess the implementation of the existing Communication Strategy and the Action Plan (2018-2020);
- Based on this assessment, and taking into account the objectives of the project, update the Communication Strategy of the Campaign “This Country is Yours” and develop an Action Plan (including the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan) for years 2021-2024.
The contractor should apply following methods:
For the assessment of the Action Plan
- Review of activities conducted in the frame of the Action Plan 2018-2020, based on existing secondary data (activity reports).
- Conducting focus-group discussions with various stakeholders (including experts involved in the campaign as well as its beneficiaries) to assess the impact of the campaign and its components. (To assess if they were introduced to the campaign, whether it reached its goal or not, what worked or did not work in this process, what needs to be changed or improved, etc.)
For the update of the Communication Strategy and development of the Action plan:
- Organise the planning process together with the project team and develop new Communication Strategy and the Action plan (2021-2024) (Which, along with the various activities, should include the information about special campaigns, the budget, as well as a monitoring and evaluation system.)
- Assessment of the Implementation of the Communication Strategy and the Action Plan 2018-2020.
- Updated Communication Strategy for the Campaign “this Country Yours”.
- Action Plan, including the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
Duration of the assignment
The contractor shall provide the deliverables within the following timeframes:
- Product – Assessment of the Implementation of the Communication Strategy and the Action Plan; Timeframe – 2018-2020 20 June, 2021.
- Product – Updated Communication Strategy for the Campaign “this Country Yours”; Timeframe – 30 June, 2021.
- Product – Action Plan, including the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan; Timeframe – 30 June, 2021.
Note: Any document prepared as a final product of the project must comply with the requirements of the EU Communication and Visibility Strategy for the communication and public relations process.
All documents must be prepared in Georgian and English.
The tender is open for legal entity/initiative group or individual. The bidder shall submit the following documents:
- A proof of experience, which should include resumes of members of the team that will work on the assignment, at least two samples of already developed Communication Strategic and or Branding Plans, including a visual portfolio, as well as the client recommendations (at least two);
- Project proposal (creative concept), which should include information about the methodology, approaches, activity description used for the task performance and expected results;
- Budget and timeline. Budget must be submitted in Euros excluding VAT.
In case of a legal entity, the following documents must be additionally submitted:
- Extract from the Register of Entrepreneurs and Non-entrepreneur (Non-commercial) Legal Entities. An extract must be made at least 1 year before participating in the tender;
- Tax comparison act (allowed in electronic form), which must be done not earlier than 1 day before participating in the tender.
These documents must be submitted electronically by 18:00 PM, on May 31, 2021 at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The tender commission will evaluate the applications of the tender participants according to the following criteria:
- Experience – 30 points;
- Project Proposal (creative concept) – 40 points;
- Budget and timeline – 30 points.
Only shortlisted bidders will be invited for the interview.
Informational online meeting for participants:
Zoom meeting to give the consultation to the tender participants will be held on May 25, 2021, at 16:00, those wishing to attend the meeting must fill out the e-form by May 23 (https://forms.gle/vBM6xcSkdne4ngiT6) to get the link to the online meeting. For the additional information please contact us: Tel: 599 759 724 (Temur Jaliashvili)