Facilitate formation and stimulation of a policy that is oriented on the protection of ecological landscaping of Batumi Municipality – Green City and participatory standards, solution of problems that Green City as our common urban fabric faces, activation of groups interested in ecological landscaping in the city, and enhancement of capabilities, accountability, and dialogue of the Government with society concerned about urban issues.
- Address problems that Green City faces, activate groups interested in ecological landscaping in the city and build capacities;
- Increase accountability and dialogue of the Government.
Donors and Partners
The project is supported by the Open Society Georgia Foundation (OSGF)
Project partner: “Society Batomi” Online edition “Newspaper Batumelebi”
14.11.2019 – 14.11.2020
- Carry out analysis of a green policy of the City and develop recommendations;
- Conduct meetings with the local population in all 14 districts of Batumi;
- Empower and support interest groups;
- Conduct working meetings with representatives of City Hall/City Assembly and civil activists;
- Carry out an information campaign, raise public awareness.