The goal of the project is to support the City Hall of Batumi Municipality in its efforts of effective management of the participatory budgeting process for 2021 through making sure intense citizen participation and engagement.
- Raise public awareness and carry out an educational campaign;
- Encourage citizen participation;
- Develop and institutionalize legislative acts.
Donors and Partners
The project is supported by the Good Governance Initiative (GGI) of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
The project partner is Batumi Municipality.
13.05.2020 – 30.12.2020
- Develop and introduce an information-communication plan;
- Conduct information and focus group meetings;
- Manage full cycle of the participatory budget for 2021;
- Develop and introduce legislative acts;
- Improve project evaluation/analysis mechanisms and build capacities;
- Develop and introduce a project evaluation methodology.