Civil Society Institute (CSI) has published a publication “Policy Documents” in the framework of the project “Georgian Applied Research Facility – Regional Development” (GARF – RD).
This publication is designed for representatives of Georgia’s central and local authorities, as well as Georgian and international analytical centers and academic circles, so that Georgia’s regional development is discussed widely.
This publication is the second volume of public policy papers developed as part of the Regional Development Program and includes five policy papers on the following topics:
- National Standards and Technical Regulations for Municipality’s own (Exclusive) and Delegated Authorities
- Cross Regional and Cross Municipal Cooperation Opportunities to Develop Clusters in Georgia
- The Spatial Modelling and Regional Development
- Institutional and Human Capacity Development at Subnational Level
- Financial Assurance of Regional Development Policies
The publication is developed by the Civil Society Institute with financial support from the European Union Delegation to Georgia. Author organizations are responsible for its content: “Caucasus University”, “Georgian Institute of Public Affairs” (GIPA), “Strategic Initiatives Agency”, and “Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia” (CSRDG). Opinions expressed in the publication may not reflect the opinions of the European Union Delegation (EU), Civil Society Institute (CSI), and member ministries of the Project Steering Committee.