Improve legal basis, in general, an operating environment, that regulates socially-oriented organizations, support institutional and organizational development of these organizations, elaborate an effective mechanism for cooperation among socially-oriented civil society organizations and the Government, develop a flexible mechanism of procurement of social services from civil society organizations by the state, facilitate a deinstitutionalization process ongoing in the country, via engaging civil society organizations in the process, support development of an alternative, community-based caretaking system that replaces a state social care system, raise social awareness of society relying on socially-oriented organizations.
• Survey of socially oriented civil society organizations;
• Establish/manage an operational network of social actors;
• Set up a free legal assistance center of socially oriented civil society organizations;
• Study/analyze/refine legislative acts regulating socially-oriented civil society organizations;
• Study/analyze international experience in terms of procurement of social services from civil society organizations, cooperation among civil society organizations and the Government, state funding;
• Monitor socially-oriented information space, study/analyze public opinion regarding social issues, publish a social guide.
Donors and Partners
Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst – EED
2006-10-01 – 2011-03-31